Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lucky Me

This layout was featured on the American Crafts blog last Friday during LUCKY week but I thought I'd save it and post it on St. Patrick's Day today.  It may just be my favorite layout that I've created in a LONG time.  I love the subject of the layout and the design was just to fun to create.

I definitely got lucky in love with my Mister and I love documenting it so my girls know how much in love their mommy & daddy are.

Supplies: Serendipity collection: (370095) – Clear shapes, (370087) – Printed Cardstock Phrases & Accents, (370091) – Accent & Phrase Stickers, (370096) – Plastic Bows, (370099) – Die Cut Cardstock Shapes; Rise & Shine collection: (370044) – Shaped Paper Clips, (370027) – Grace Foam Stickers

How to:
  • Cut 4 hearts with the tips facing each other and multiple circles using your electronic die cut machine.
  • Use the tiny cut out circles to create a border around the negative circles and stitch over them to create a border around the page.
  • Choose a photo to insert in one of the hearts. 
  • Add embellishments in and around the remaining hearts.
  • Add pattern paper under the border of the layout.
  • Add your title to the top right hand of the page.




Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope I've inspired you in some way.

3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous layout!! Pinning!!

Chocoscrapaholic said...

Hands down, my absolute new favorite layout of yours!!! Really stunning!

Diana Waite said...

this is SO gorgeous!!